Fill out forms easily with templates
Create templates and fill out tickets, deals, emails with one click
Written by Sylvain Pouteau
Last update: 8/29/2021
You can create templates for your processes and fill out forms on the system with a single click. With templates, you can quickly create tickets and deals with a single click or make sure your team sends emails that match your corporate identity.
To create a template:
- Go to Settings > General Settings
- Select the Templates menu on the left
- After selecting the type of template you want to create (e.g. Tickets), click New Template
- Give a name to your template from Template Name, enter an additional Description if you wish.
Note: You will be able to search for your template with this name and description to use it later on.
- Set the fields that will be automatically filled with this template from the form below, then click Save to save your template.
An example ticket template for product refunds:
You can use the templates you have created in the relevant modules and fill your forms with a single click.
Just like templates, you can share canned responses in your live chat conversations.